NOTE: THIS INSTRUCTION APPLIES TO NWSWF TEAMS ONLY
Team sheets for 2012 are the same as for 2011, i.e. populated and printed from Sporting Pulse.
Both Clubs in a match must choose their team, by clicking on Team Selection for the match. Teams must be populated by Thursday evening of every week during the season.
Once team has been chosen for the first week, you can click on Load player list from previous match for all the following weeks. Then just put a line through anyone who doesn’t play.
DO NOT CHOOSE PLAYERS FROM OTHER TEAMS YOU INTEND TO USE AS UPGRADES AND ADD THEM TO THE TEAM VIA SPORTING PULSE – ALL UPGRADES ARE TO BE MANUALLY WRITTEN ON THE TEAMSHEET.
If you are the home team, and if all information is available then print the teamsheet as per instructions below. If the information for the other team is not available, please contact the delegate from the club directly. Their contact details are on our website.
If you have any problems with printing a team sheet, please contact Sporting Pulse on 1300 139 970.
Game Day Instructions
Only official team sheets from Sporting Pulse are to be used – no Excel copies will be accepted.
The Home team is responsible for handing the team sheet to the Referee, with a reply paid envelope so the Referee can choose to hand team sheet in at Morrison or Meadowbank canteens or mail into association. Delegates are responsible for providing the home team manager with a replied paid envelope.
Both managers are to check the game result and sign the team sheet at the end of every game.
For the first two weeks, all players except SSG players are to sign the team sheet. This will allow for ID sheets to be printed and made available to delegates.
How to Move Players to a Team and Print a Team Sheet
- Log onto www.nwswf.com.au
- Click on Fixtures/Results
- Click on Results next to the Age Group/Grade
- Check that the round and date details are correct
- Click on Enter Results next to your team
- Type in Username and Password
- Click on Pre Game tab next to your game
- Click on the Players registered to this team under Autoselect Players. This will automatically fill in the team sheet with the players who are registered for that team.
- Fill in the shirt numbers for all players and click save.
- Scroll bottom scroll bar to right until you see Blue Teamsheets tab on right
- Move your cursor onto the Blue Teamsheets tab and choose Both Teamsheets
- The team sheet will appear, click on File from top left menu and Print. (You may want to check printer settings first so do a Print Preview and make page setup Landscape etc.
Blank Teamsheets - Emergency Use Only
Print a few copies of this blank NWSWF teamsheet and keep in your kit. It is to be used in emergency situations only – ie: original was left at home. All managers must carry their ID sheets with them at all times.
If you have any isues with the above please contact Natalie Mikhael 0438 599 720
Last Updated (Thursday, 12 April 2012 14:47)